Reservation Requirement: 50% of total bill in order to seal the booking.
Reservation Payment can be made from any of the following schemes below:
- Direct bank deposit to our U.S. or Canadian counterpart if you are from the U.S. and/or Canada. Just let us know so we can give you the account details.
- Online Payment thru Paypal if you have an account with them. You can register with Paypal online to have one. Please address your Paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A representative here in Manila can personally make the payment with our office
- Direct deposit to our Manila Bank accounts. Just let us know so we can provide you our bank account details.
Refund Policy on Reservation Payment:
- Notice of cancellation is made 1 week prior (7 days prior) to your actual stay – full refund (but with 10% penalty to defray service charges when payments are made thru Paypal, direct bank deposits and related schemes).
- 50% Refund – When notice is made five (5) days prior to your actual stay.
- 30% Refund – When notice is made three (3) days prior to your actual stay.
- 20% Refund – When notice is made two (2) days prior to your actual stay
- No Refund – When notice is made one (1) day prior to your actual stay
Advance or Full Payment of Bills upon Check-in.
- We charge 5% above your total bill when payment is made thru paypal and credit cards. Only VISA and Mastercard can be accommodated.
- Extra Person: We charge Php 500.00/day for every extra person beyond the occupancy limit.
- Extra Linens: Subject to minimal charges. Please inquire at the front desk officers for the details.
Others: The Management reserves the right to provide the Client an equal Unit in the same price if the desired Unit is not available. The Client will be informed of any changes.